Avast VPN not working
Avast VPN is used to provide a secure line to the users so that they can use the platform without any fear of the virus. But these can be some anomalies like Avast VPN not working which can create a problem for the user. For that kind of problem, there is no need for you to worry about. In this article, you will be getting the solutions which can be used by you to resolve.
Fix – Avast VPN not working
Fixing the Avast VPN can be very important for you as it can create a problem for the system on which you are working. Here are some of the options:
While using the avast VPN you have to make sure that the internet connection is strong. As without the strong internet connection, you will not be able to run the secure VPN. So you can turn off the VPN connection and then try to open the websites in your browser.
If you are not able to fix the general connection then you should try the troubleshooter you can do this by following guidelines:
- Open the control panel.
- You will get the option of troubleshooting click on that and a list will open up.
- Select the internet connection option and run as the administrator to open the troubleshooter.
- Select advanced and select apply repairs automatically if it is not selected already.
- Now click on the Next to initiate the troubleshooter and click troubleshoot my connection to the internet option.
Alternative server connection
There are very few servers for millions of users. So the server to which you are trying to connect might be overloaded. At that time the issue of avast VPN not working can be an issue. If you are having such kind of problem then you can fix it.
For that, you have to change the location. Click on the change location button on the main avast window. Then go for the other location to connect.
While using the VPN firewalls can get into your way. For this VPN clients need to be on the firewall’s exclusion list. During that time you can turn off the firewall and then try the avast VPN. Here are the steps which you need to follow when you are having the problem:
- From the run accessory in the window, you have to open the firewall settings in the control panel applet.
- Now you have to go for the – Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.
- Select the option of Turning off the firewall option.
- Press on the OK button.
Third party antivirus software
There is a chance that you might be using the third-party antivirus software. This can be the reason for which avast VPN not working. To fix this problem the user can simply switch off the antivirus software which the user is using.
For this user usually, switch off the third party software by clicking on the antivirus utilities. Select the disable or turn off option. Alternatively, the user can also set up the exception that excludes the VPN clients from antivirus software firewalls.
You can go for other options too if you are interested in it. Like:
- By closing the conflicting settings of the VPN.
- Checking the Avast subscription.
- By reinstalling the avast.
Avast VPN can be one of the most secure ways for the user to surf the internet. But when avast VPN not working then you have to find the solution. But after reading this article you can go for any of the one mentioned above and resolve the problem.