Working on the internet can always be dangerous and for that most of the people around the world uses Avast. It is one of the most popular antiviruses in the world. But there can be various reasons for which a user might want to cancel the avast subscription. Here is a way for avast cancel and refund method if you are interested in.
Avast cancel and refund
When you start using the Avast antivirus there is an auto-renewal option there. That box is always checked when you install the antivirus in your system. If you do not want to use it more than one or anything then you uncheck that box otherwise your money will be deducted from the account.
But when this happens you can go for avast cancel and refund. For that, you have to do some simple steps and then you will be good to go. There is one thing that you need to keep in mind and that is you can apply for the refund within the 30 days when you are charged. After that, you will not get any kind of refund.
How to cancel the avast subscription?
If you have forgotten to cancel the subscription or want to cancel the subscription then you can follow these steps:
- You have to open the avast application and visit the avast account.
- You have to use the email ID which you used to register or subscribe to the avast antivirus.
- Now visit the ‘Licenses’ section and click on it. There you will get the list of all the licenses linked to that email ID.
- Now you will be getting the option of ‘cancel auto-renewal’ select it to cancel.
- After this, you will be getting the confirmation message on your screen. Confirm it on clicking on the ‘Deactivate auto-renewal subscription’.
- After this, you will be receiving an email for the successful cancelation of subscription.
If you are not able to do that then you can also contact the avast customer support team. As they will be able to help you with any kind of problem you are having with the cancelation process.
How to apply for a refund?
When you are using the avast and want to cancel the subscription but forgot to that then you will be charged. But if you want to cancel it and want your money back then you can do it. But there is one thing that is very important to consider and that is, you can do it within 30 days. If you are applying for the refund after the 30 days of the charges has been passed then you will not get it.
For the refund, you have to contact the Avast customer support team and submit the information to them. This information should be regarding the account on the avast platform. Once you do that the subscription will be canceled and you will receive the money within 3-4 working days.
So avast is the antivirus that you should be using if you want on which you can trust. But if you want the Avast cancel and refund process to go on then you can use the above-mentioned article. As with this help, you will be able to do it easily.